Pretty Princess Party
Lexi's friend Olivia throws some pretty extravagant birthday parties and this year was no exception. It was a "princess party" and so all the girls got to dress up like princess's for the night.
The best part though was that Cinderella came to visit.
She read them stories, sang to them, danced with them, and then did their makeup and nails.
Lexi had so much fun.
And kind of loved being introduced to make up....
(We'll see how that goes... lol)
She even got to bring home a Cinderella sleeping bag which was so nice of them because she didn't even do the sleep over part.
I'm so glad that Lexi has a couple good friends that she feels comfortable enough to do these things with. It was so fun being there and watching her play.
And I don't think I have to state the obvious but she looked so beautiful!
(Also, I was very proud about how her "Elsa hair" turned out. It wasn't easy!)








Comments
Post a Comment