Soccer Soccer Soccer!


One of my all time favorite parenting moments so far has most definitely become watching Izaac play his very first official soccer game.

For a thousand and plus one reasons.

But the bread winner is without a doubt his enthusiasm. He is so pumped up out there and has enough energy for both teams combined! He never stops moving. Ever. And his running is mixed with fighting stances and moves. It seriously is the  best. THE BEST.

It was the best feeling ever just watching him run out there on the field to be with his team too. No hesitation, no looking back (unlike someone else I know). And it was so refreshing to just enjoy watching him! 

I mean honestly, I really should state for the record, that everyone there enjoyed watching Izaac. It was just so entertaining to watch a little boy with so much spirit. 

I am beyond excited that he has so much love for sports already. I don't mind keeping my Saturdays reserved to watch him play one bit! 

We love you, you little soccer star!
We'll always be your biggest fans!










Comments

Popular Posts