September Phone Compilation

This month I have taken the least amount of pictures with my good camera in probably five years, since when I first got it.

Luckily for me and my posterity, my phone salvaged a little bit of this camera dry spell. 

Here is a quick compilation of pictures taken with my phone from this month. 



New seat for baby!


"Mom, I'm gonna dress Zavier today"


"He looks so good!"


Playing on the rug is where the kids are 90 % of the time




Laying (and laughing I should add) on the new carpet! 


Another new place for baby! 
(Except this one isn't really so much new as it was Lexi's from 5 years ago!)


Someone found their toes!


Sleeping angel


This activity gym for Zavier has become Izaac's favorite bad guy to fight 


Hugs and cuddles with my Zave babe


Superman!


She looked so cute in her shirt from Grandma for school that I made her take a picture


Getting that lunch ready!


Daddy snuggles


Just another movie night in mommy's bed


If this doesn't melt your heart, Idk what does.


Lexi absolutely loves when Zave in on her stomach like this


Someone started eating baby food! And he LOVES it!


If I'm not working on something, or in the kitchen cooking, or cleaning something, and I'm not on the rug playing, you could almost bet your life that you'll find me in bed with more than likely all three kids. All my free time is spent here lol

It's funny because for me it's a place and time to rest.
For the kids, it's a place to wrestle, have tickle fights, and cuddle with mommy and daddy.


Another Saturday, another soccer game




Never without a means of protection, this one.


Goodbyes before work


This boy has us all under a spell


I spy two kids who have raided Daddy's laundry basket  =)


Jimmy is never letting me snap pictures of him, so I have to be super quick. But when he is home, especially lately, he's usually cuddling or spending time with the kids. 



Comments

Popular Posts