Hello Central Phoenix
Today was Jimmy's first day with his new squad, working in Central phoenix.
And it was a long day.
Because he was getting a new car from Phoenix, we had to drive him down there for his first day. And because Lexi has school, we had to pretty much just come right back.
So it was a lot of driving.
But that's not really why it felt like such a long day.
The truth is, it really hit me way harder than I anticipated that my husband was now working in a big city.
Being a cop, first in Sedona, and then being a trooper for highway patrol up here near Cottonwood, hasn't really scared me at all. Just because they are very low key places.
But now that he is working in a major city, it has me much more concerned.
And maybe because I've been so busy I haven't given it much thought, but geez, on the way back home to Cottonwood, it was definitely daunting.
I mean, I am so excited for Jimmy because he is so excited. But I definitely will be a little bit more worried when he is on duty.
It probably didn't help me emotionally that we won't see him until Thursday (in four days) either.
Anyways, our new chapter down in the Valley has half way commenced.
We love you Jimmy. Stay safe! =)
Miss you already.

Comments
Post a Comment