Right Hand Man
Let's face it, based on Izaac's noise level alone, it would be impossible for him to go completely unnoticed.
However, I still feel like he's really taken the brunt of the lack of mom's attention this month. Mostly because, Lexi is off at school, and Zavier is well, a baby lol
I've really counted on him this month to get his own snacks/ drinks/toys and to be able to keep himself entertained.
And I have to give him lots of credit because he's done so so well.
In fact, I would say that with him being so independent lately it probably makes him my biggest helper.
So thanks for being my biggest helper this month Izaac. And for being my wing man.
It definitely has not gone unnoticed!
However, I still feel like he's really taken the brunt of the lack of mom's attention this month. Mostly because, Lexi is off at school, and Zavier is well, a baby lol
I've really counted on him this month to get his own snacks/ drinks/toys and to be able to keep himself entertained.
And I have to give him lots of credit because he's done so so well.
In fact, I would say that with him being so independent lately it probably makes him my biggest helper.
So thanks for being my biggest helper this month Izaac. And for being my wing man.
It definitely has not gone unnoticed!

Comments
Post a Comment