Baseball Champ
So someone in our family has started a new sport...
Baseball!
And it happened to start the week that Amanda was here. And man, am I so glad that it worked out that way!
It was so fun and helpful to have her here for his first game. Jimmy was of course working and so having the extra hands and help made a huge difference.
I know this post is about our cute little baseball player but can I just say, I really don't want Amanda to go back home!
Anyways, Izaac did fantastic!
We actually had to miss the first practice so I was a little bit worried about the first game, not knowing.... much of anything lol... but he was pumped, energized, and ready to play!
He looked SOOOOOOO cute too! Ughh it nearly killed me lol
And oh my goodness, when it was his turn to bat, my mommy heart was one giant puddle of love.
Especially because after he hit the ball, he ran straight back into the dugout. I mean, is there anything cuter than that?
Let me tell you... there is not =)
It was a great first night and I am so excited to be in those stands for hopefully years to come.
I think Izaac's favorite part was getting a special snack at the end though hehe.
Way to go champ!
You are awesome!




Comments
Post a Comment