First Mani and Pedi!
Amanda made sure everyday was special with us.
And so one day she treated me and Lexi to some mani pedis, which happened to be Lexi's very first.
And I am forever grateful that Amanda was there with us because I got to share the experience with someone else =)
Seriously, Lexi could probably have a youtube channel or show, with how funny she is in situations that she feels unfamiliar with.
Amanda and I were laughing so hard the whole time.
After the first initial minutes of getting Lexi to even sit in the chair, she sat there the entire time, making the funniest faces. Either her "checked out" face, or her "wide eyed face".
She wouldn't speak either. Not even one word.
Oh my goodness this girl.
For the record though, after we had left the building, she said that she loved it!
Thank you so much Amanda for taking us!



Comments
Post a Comment