Day at the Lake
Jake was super kind to all of us and let us have a boat day with Amanda when she was here. He picked us up, drove us (car and boat), and even provided lunch.
It was awesome.
It never gets old being out there on the water with the wind on your face. I just think it's one of the best feelings in the world.
It was amazing weather for the day too. Hot enough that you could jump in the lake if you wanted, but not enough that you wanted to melt away and die lol.
The kids had a blast too. As did Amanda (at least we hope haha)
Zavier I think really enjoyed being out there on the boat as well.
It was cute to see his little hairs fly up in the wind.
We found a cute rocky spot to have lunch at. Zave got to crawl around a bit, Lexi got to climb around a bit, and Izaac took to some fishing. He was in heaven that Jacob just gave him a pole and let him do his thing. I don't think he cared one bit that he didn't get a fish lol.
And then on the way back, Lexi did some knee boarding. She's so fun.
She said she didn't want to the entire time and then sure enough on the way back she was like, no I want to. Luckily we prepared for such and she was able to have a good run.
Thanks for a great time out there Jake!

























Comments
Post a Comment