Thanksgiving 2017

Thanksgiving I love you so.

Every year I think I love you even more too. =)


This year, Thanksgiving was spent with just our family and then, Jacob and Cari's. So it was more of a quiet year. BUT this year was also absolutely amazing because guess who didn't have to work AT ALL!?!?

With this new squad that Jimmy is with, it means that he will never have to work on Thanksgiving again! And so we had him for the WHOLE day! 

THE WHOLE DAY!!

I think it's probably the first time in 5 or 6 years that he wasn't working. 
It was awesome.

Anyways, we ate lots of yummy food. I learned a lot about sweet potatoes, specifically that there are more than one kind =). We played games. We made pie. We watched movies. We snuggled. And there were quite a bit of purchases made online...














I am so glad that we live close to family and that we can enjoy these holidays together. It's never quiet. And it's never entirely mess free lol but it makes my heart feel so full. ALSO it was Zavier's first Thanksgiving.

And I think I speak for Jimmy and I both when we say, he was definitely what we are most grateful for this year.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!





Comments

Popular Posts