The Best Zoo Ever
Aunt Amanda is the best. Really. She is.
While she was here this week, she treated our entire family to a day at the Wild Life Zoo.
We had never been before but it literally is 5 minutes from our house, so naturally she thought we should try it out.
Well, it ended up being one of the best zoos I have ever been to, if not... the actual best.
They had so many different kinds of animals.
It was literally empty.
It was super clean and pretty.
Everyone we talked to was so nice and helpful.
It was just the best.
The only thing wrong with the day is that we all missed our Lexi girl.
Crazy girl opted not to go lol and went to school instead.
I know... we don't understand her either!
But other than missing her, it was a pretty perfect time.
Izaac loved it. And so did Zave.
It was crazy because I feel like usually after about 2-3 hours of being at a zoo with kids, it gets to a point where everyone is just done, but after 3 hours, we were all sad we had to go!
Seriously, I think we all would have stayed much longer if we didn't have to pick up Lexi from school.
I really am considering getting season passes for next year.
Anyways, here are the pictures.
Thanks so much Amanda for taking us!


























































Comments
Post a Comment