I GOT IT!!!
Is it boastful or bragging to say that I am a lucky person?
It kind of feels like it is lol. But I truly feel like I really am abnormally lucky. With SO many things! And for some reason I always have been. Even in just playing card games, I get so incredibly lucky!
And tonight all that luck came my way again!
I'll tell you why.
Tonight Jimmy and I went to the Diamond Backs game with Bret and Enok. The Diamondbacks were playing the Phillies and we went to go and see Bryce Harper. (Go Bryce!)
We had awesome seats behind the outfield. Some might say they weren't great seats but I thought they were perfect. Especially because you had the chance of catching a home run....
Well in the 5th inning, David Peralta was up to bat and next thing I know he hits this ball dead on perfect and it's soaring through the sky and I am telling you, it was coming straight at us! And before I could even really think about it, I put up my hands with my sweat shirt that was on my lap....
And in a matter of seconds that ball landed in my swearshirt! Like WHAT?!?! It was so funny because I literally was surrounded by all these men, and I end up catching this ball. And I look over at Jimmy and I'm like, I got it. He was like no way. I'm like I have the ball!!
It was crazy that I had caught this ball! I have always wanted to catch a home run ball too!!! I still can't get over it.
It was pretty cool too because not only did I catch the ball but they came for it and said that if I wanted, Peralta would sign it for me and then they would send it back to me in the mail, which of course we said um yes please!
How crazy! It was also pretty funny because Jimmy was texting his friends and after the home run they text him and jokingly said how he should have caught that ball and he was like well my wife did! Lol they couldn't believe it.
Such a fun experience!
After the game, Jimmy and I went to Whattaburger.
It was an awesome night.





Comments
Post a Comment