Mama Mama Mama



I love being a mom.

I love Lexi, Izaac, and Zavier will everything I am.

It was a wonderful Mother's Day today.

I was greeted in bed with three excited kiddos holding lots and lots of cards and pictures. Each one was perfect too. They all made me smile and some of them made me laugh. I felt so special.

After hugs and kisses and a quick bathroom run, I went downstairs to find my prepared breakfast made by Lexi.

A big pretzel, side of mustard, and milk. Mmmmm =) (Never had this for breakfast in my life lol but it was impossible to say no thanks to the cutest chef out there) 
I thought it was super cute that she added the mustard too. It's crazy to know that the kids are always watching me and really do pick up on my habits and likes/dislikes.

The rest of the day was pretty great, aside from Zavier throwing up after we got in the car to go to church.  Daddy made mommy shrimp for lunch/dinner and the kids were on their best behavior. I also got to take a little nap! =)

"Mama" is without a doubt the most said word around here. It is constant from morning until night. And even though sometimes it may be a bit overwhelming, I feel so honored and special that the most said word around here just happens to be silly old me! It makes me feel so good to know that I am loved and needed.

I still can't picture or think of a better calling in life than mother. And I don't think I can ever thank God enough for letting me be one.













Comments

Popular Posts