Sleeping Beauties
Tonight I was having one of those moments as a mom (a moment when you get incredibly sad that time is forcing your babies to grow up).
Like actual tears coming down, sad.
I love this stage of life. It has been my favorite by a land slide and I just hate knowing that this stage will eventually be over with some day. That they won't be little anymore.
So after I got emotional, I went and looked at each one of them sleeping for a pretty long time. I thought about my hopes for them, what I loved, and how each of them were so special and unique.
I also took pictures to remember how I was feeling.
And then I may have shed a few more tears. And thanked my Heavenly Father for the millionth trillionth time for sending me each of them.



Comments
Post a Comment