Baking Galore!!

This Christmas season, I really was in such a baking mood! And it made for lots of yummy treats to eat all month long which I think we all enjoyed! Even Izaac got a cookie or two...!

It's so fun having a girl too, that loves to help me! She was quite the awesome helper! She was in the kitchen most of the time, and even stayed for those "now you just have to watch" parts.

My favorite part was giving the treats away and then of course, sitting and doing my sugar cookies. I just love to sit and take time frosting each one and it was even snowing for part of it! Talk about the perfect morning for me! Fire lit, music playing, Lexi frosting her own cookies, and snow coming down in all the windows around me! Ah... true Christmas wonder!

Chocolate nut fingers



Peanut Butter Blossoms 





Powdered Nut Cookies


The tins I gave out!


The Sugar Cookies!








Lexi's batch! She did SO good!






Haha I just love the next three, especially the one of her eating the sprinkles!
Sometimes as a mom, I just gotta let the mess be made and the fun be had =)




Some of the other goodies I took pictures of throughout the month!


These peppermint pretties (meltaways) are to die for!!









Comments

  1. So precious. You will always remember those times, as I do. That was wonderful to see. You are a great mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! My mouth is watering - email me the recipes for chocolate nut fingers, and peppermint pretties, please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts