Eight Months!


Dear Izaac,

You have now been with us a whole eight months and it is just crazy to me! (I guess a mother can never say that enough!) On one side I feel like you have been with us forever and on another I feel like it was just yesterday I was holding a little six pound baby boy in my arms. 

And it is no secret that you are no longer six pounds. Try a whopping 18.  You definitely are a big baby. In fact, in Church, someone came up to me and said, "So he must be about one years old right?".... haha not quite.

Too bad they don't have baby clubs because I'm sure with your looks and the ability to look months beyond your true age, you could get in to any, no problem. 

I think it's safe to say that this has been your hardest working month yet. You are determined to get places even though it means army crawling for a heck of a long distance. You get up on all fours quite often but as soon as you move, that belly of yours hits the floor and stays there.

It's pretty impressive actually how fast you are even with your army crawling ways. Because you are. And you get faster everyday. 

I want to say that you are sitting up completely on your own, because if I put you there you will last a few minutes just fine, but you are definitely not a fan and continue to fall back and hit some place on your body... namely your head. But don't worry Mama is determined to practice extra on this for a little while!

You continue to try more and more foods! Mainly different types of breads and crackers, but you like them all! And you are a HUGE fan of the puffs. I think if you had it your way, you would eat a whole container in one sitting!

You have also added a new sound to your list of one! (Da) You are now saying Ba! And it's without a doubt the cutest thing ever. It takes you a couple seconds to think about it and you blow out both your cheeks. =) Yes, it really is adorable.

And you are doing this new trick with your head where you shake it back and forth aimlessly. It's hilarious and we all just die laughing when you do it.

And lastly, I saved it for last because it's my favorite =)
You are becoming very attached to your Mommy (and well that's me! so that's why it's my fav!) I love that you try to "find" me, that you will crawl up to my feet and it's obvious that you want me to pick you up, and that if I let you, you will actually cuddle with me for quite some time. Ahh, it's glorious! Your snuggles are just the best! And I hope they last a long time!

Some of your eight month pics!















Comments

  1. It's hard to believe, but as cute as he is in these photos... He's even cuter in real life! Even when he's not feeling well. What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts