Red, White, & Blue!

We had another fun 4th of July this year. 
We started the morning out in Cottonwood since Jimmy had to work super late the night before and then headed down to Phoenix as soon as he woke up.

I snapped a couple quick pictures before we left but that and making some cupcakes was about all we did. It was quite the lazy, cloudy morning.

We hung out at Jacob and Cari's for a little while after we got to Phoenix, got dressed in our bathing suits, and then headed to Bret and Tevia's for the rest of the day. 

I think I was in the pool for over 3 hours, which is never normal for me. Usually I am on the side lines baking and talking in the sun, but this time almost everyone stayed in the water.
I love pool parties like this. We took turns jumping and diving in the water, played with floats and pool toys, and we even practiced some scuba!

We had an awesome BBQ too and then quite the fire work show at night,out on the lawn which everyone thoroughly enjoyed except for Izaac, who hated the fire works with every fiber of his being. He claimed they were both way too loud and scary... 

Anyways, I love that we get to spend these days with family and that my children have lots of people around to be with and who love them.  They had lots of fun too. I think Lexi was in the pool for the longest. That girl is a fish.

I love this holiday, my family, and our country.

Happy Fourth!



































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts