Thirty and Happy.
Oh boy.
I really wasn't looking forward to turning (30)...
But today was just amazing.
I got to wake up next to my greatest love. I was greeted within seconds of making noise, from the kids. And was smothered in kisses and hugs.
I came downstairs to find flowers and cards.
And then... I was actually brought to tears.
I mean literal actual tears lol
After reading through all the cards, (Lexi made at least 8 different ones lol) the kids started jumping up and down, saying that I had a present to open. And sure enough Jimmy came to me with a beautiful sparkly purple wrapped box with a bow on top.
I had no idea what it was but assumed it was a candle or something that the kids had picked out.
Well... I wasn't even close.
It was a brand new DSLR camera.
Seriously, I was so surprised that I just broke down crying hahaha
I am so grateful for where I am right now and for my family.
Thank you Jimmy for making me feel like 30 isn't so bad.
I may not be traveling the world. And I may not be successful in any type of work or profession. And I may not be the smartest or up to date with many worldly things.
But I really wouldn't trade my life with anyone. Because to me, it's exactly what I want right now.
Here's to a new decade!





Awesome day for an awesome lady! Love you!
ReplyDelete