Brave Little Goofs
It would be physically impossible for our family alone to eat all of the goodies being made here this time of year lol
So of course, we are doing our best to send them off and give them away to people.
When we were talking about giving them to the neighbors, both kids immediately volunteered to give them to the neighbors to the right of us. They are super super nice and the kids have had a few interactions since we moved in. They say the mom there reminds them of Grandma.
I was SHOCKED. Talking to people alone is difficult for Lexi especially. LET ALONE people they still don't really know.
But low and behold, they actually did it! While I creeped out the window and watched =)
I was extremely proud of them. I even heard Izaac say, "Merry Christmas!"
I love that they got to give away treats to people this season without me standing right there.
They are always teaching me something.

Comments
Post a Comment