"Can We Now?!"


From the second we brought the tree into the house, the kids have been asking nonstop when we can decorate it. It's like they don't hear me answer them every single time. 

So when I told them it was time to get their Christmas jammies on and get to it, I'm pretty sure it might have been the best night of their lives =)

They ran upstairs as fast as they could and were completely overjoyed.

Honestly, I think their excitement actually scared Zave a little bit lol

It was fun to watch them put up all the ornaments. I think I only put on a couple by myself this year which was really nice considering how most of the time I had to make sure Zavier wasn't choking on a hook anyways haha

He was not the easiest as we decorated.
But thanks two our two older kiddos, the job got done! And the tree looks amazing! =)

After we finished we got some pizza and watched home alone together.

Top notch night. 

OH! I also got out our Santa hats. And can I just say that I LOVE that they love them.

I really can't express it enough lol. Idk what it is about them but I freaking love them.

ALSO I also am obsessed with the matching pajamas. Seeing them all matching makes me ridiculously happy. 













Comments

Popular Posts