Light Show Extravaganza


We got to go to a cool Christmas light show together tonight and it was beautiful. I love how people come up with new amazing and unique ideas every single year. We live in an incredible time.

It was fun to drive through all the lights and be with family.


And then after we drove through it all, we all got out and got to have some snacks and play a bit.



Uncle Jacob was super nice and even bought Izaac a cool light up Christmas tree. And Izaac was beside himself because of it. He felt so special. 

Of course, after Zavier had it for more than 5 seconds it fell on the floor and broke...

That's what I like to call Life... lol



It was a cute little set up. The kids had a blast.


And then at the end, Lexi and I found a booth where you could write to the troops for the holidays. It actually made me choke up a bit hearing Lexi's concern for those over seas. I actually had to literally pull her out of there. I think she would have written a million letters and decorated a million boxes if I let her.

I love when people do things for our military. I don't think there is anyone more deserving of appreciation. 


Comments

Popular Posts