"Real" Gingerbread Houses
For the last couple of years we have done ginger bread houses with graham crackers.
However, this year I decided to switch things up a bit and thought it would be fun to let them do some bigger ones that come in the pre made boxes at the store.
I passed them and just couldn't resist.
Totally worth it too. I think Lexi and Izaac both thought they were king and queens when we got them out and they saw how big they were lol
We had so much candy too. Which I also told them to feel free to eat as much as they wanted.
Ya...
It was pretty much a dream come true.
For me too =)
We had Christmas music playing. And I might have eaten more candies than either of the kids lol
The kids did awesome too!
I was seriously impressed with both of their houses and loved seeing their personalities come out through their choice of decorations.
This life I tell ya, is pretty amazing =)
Izaac's
Lexi's















Comments
Post a Comment