Happy Christmas!
Happppy Christmas!!!
We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. It's hard to believe that it's over.
The only really downside was that Jimmy didn't home until about 6 in the morning from work the night before. So he was exhausted. And then he had to go into work at 1 in the afternoon =( I felt so bad for him.
But other than that it was an amazing holiday.
Jacob and Cari slept over Christmas Eve night and so we got to celebrate the morning together.
Which is always so special I think. I love that all the kids get to be together.
This year the kids got some pretty cool gifts including a battery operated two seater jeep, a kindle for Izaac, a new scooter for Lexi, a walker for Zave and the coolest touch stand up toy from Aunt Amanda. And those are just to name a few. We truly are so incredibly blessed.
To me, just being home together was remarkable. We really thought at the beginning of this year that we would be spending most of our days in the hospital with Zavier and honestly those thoughts and feelings hit me pretty hard. And because we were given that picture of life I think it has definitely brought even more beauty, gratitude, and love into our home. I feel like we get to appreciate things on such a grander scale now, which I have to say I am so grateful for.
It was so magical to watch the kids laugh, squeal, and play in their little matching pjs.
Here are only some of the hundreds of photos taken that morning =)
But other than that it was an amazing holiday.
Jacob and Cari slept over Christmas Eve night and so we got to celebrate the morning together.
Which is always so special I think. I love that all the kids get to be together.
This year the kids got some pretty cool gifts including a battery operated two seater jeep, a kindle for Izaac, a new scooter for Lexi, a walker for Zave and the coolest touch stand up toy from Aunt Amanda. And those are just to name a few. We truly are so incredibly blessed.
To me, just being home together was remarkable. We really thought at the beginning of this year that we would be spending most of our days in the hospital with Zavier and honestly those thoughts and feelings hit me pretty hard. And because we were given that picture of life I think it has definitely brought even more beauty, gratitude, and love into our home. I feel like we get to appreciate things on such a grander scale now, which I have to say I am so grateful for.
It was so magical to watch the kids laugh, squeal, and play in their little matching pjs.
Here are only some of the hundreds of photos taken that morning =)

























Comments
Post a Comment