Days With You
Izaac, you are my buddy.
As I look through a lot of my pictures from the month, there are a quite a bit of just you! With Lexi at school and Zave taking two naps a day, it definitely gives us lots of one on one time. And I love it! I am sure going to miss this special time where we get so much time together.
It definitely is never boring with you around.
Here are a few pictures and videos from the month of December.
Making up ball games in the playroom
I have so much footage of our different game ideas. It was hard to choose.
I chose this one though because it makes me laugh everytime I hear you say the word, "loser"
Here you and me are just goofing around on the couch
You are seriously the memory champion.
We have probably played 100 games just within the week. And you legit beat me almost everytime
Always making things interesting
There are also endless sword fights going on in this house with you
And let's not forget our daily walks to go and get Lexi. One of my favorite times of the day.




Comments
Post a Comment