Balls Balls Balls
So many posts of Zavier lately! But that's only because he is doing so many new things!
Izaac has been obsessed with basketball lately and I think it's super cute because now Zavier has become obsessed too! I mean, what's cuter than two brothers playing basketball together??
Anyways, I'm mainly posting this because Zavier truly has become obsessed. He will throw a ball into this hoop for an hour. He also has learned how to free stand because of basketball. Since he started walking, he has only been able to stand up first if he is next to something so that he can first, pull himself up.
Well this becomes a lot more complicated if you have a ball to hold onto. So out of pure practice, he has learned how to stand up in the middle of the floor.
And it's just one more thing that I am in awe of.
Miracle Zave at it again.


Comments
Post a Comment