Cedar Point!!!


What?!! We're on a plane without the kids?!!

Oh my goodness.
Definitely not easy to leave my kiddos. Especially Zave (sorry Lexi and Izaac but that's just the hard cold truth)

I was pretty nervous about it. BUT it definitely was the right choice to go. We had an amazing time and honestly a trip that I didn't even knew we needed.

Mom and dad have been on a mission in Tiffin, Ohio for the last year. And it's been hard with them gone BUT one of the good things of them going was that before they came home they offered their kids a trip to come out to Cleveland and go to Cedar Point! 

I love Cedar Point. 

Because my mama is from Cleveland we have been going to this park since I can remember.

But I haven't been back since 2009! And Jimmy has never been. So I was super excited to go back and to show Jimmy a special part of my life growing up.

Again, it was a great trip. That first night we got to Cleveland, we had dinner and then drove straight to Sandusky afterwards. Oh! I should also mention that it felt incredible to see my mom again! and dad too =)

It was crazy to drive with a big cloudy grey sky over us and to see so much green! I forgot how green it can be in other places lol. It was beautiful.

We got to the hotel in what seemed really good time and next thing I knew we were out walking on the beach of Lake Erie with Cedar Point just a couple hundred yards away. It again, was beautiful. 





It was nice not wrangling and chasing after kids and just getting to stroll at our own pace hand in hand. 
It was also nice to spend some time with Bret and Tevia and mom and dad. Jake opted to skip the beach walk. And unfortunately Tommy and Holly couldn't come because they were having a baby. So we kind of forgive them.

The next morning came and I got to spend some time walking on the beach alone. I always like to do this. I'm grateful that I got to have that experience again.

And then! We all got ready and went to the park! Woo hoo!

Mom and Dad were awesome and got us all fast passes and it really made a difference. We got to get on so many rides. It was so fun being with the family and going on all the different rollar coasters. I was so happy that I got to share it with Jimmy too.

We really had so much fun!


One of the highlights was getting to ride first car on the top thrill! So amazing.





When it started to get colder we both got hoodies. It felt so nice to be in hoody weather and I thought it was super cute of Jimmy to get them for both of us. 


We stayed till the very end and it was a day/night to remember. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

We actually drove back to Cleveland that night and when we got to our new hotel we ordered pizza and watched the NBA finals. Perfect ending to a perfect day.



Comments

Popular Posts