I Think I'll Sit


It is NOT easy taking Zavier swimming, especially if I don't want to get in. This makes for a dilemma because all the older kids want to do is swim. 

But I have learned that I can sit over on the pool side with the older kiddos and have Zavier stay on the other side as long as his water table is filled. He doesn't mind being over there as long as he has water to play with.
This has made things really nice. 

Well today Zavier learned a new thing. 

I'm watching Lexi and Izaac swim and then I look over to check on Zave....

And he's no longer just playing with the water table but sitting in it. Can't say I blame him in the slightest though, I mean it's HOT! 

I love love love love love that he is thinking and problem solving. It's amazing to me that he was able to get up there all on his own. 

I mean  a little terrifying (as far as falling off goes) but mostly just amazing. 

You are amazing. Oh and cute =)


Comments

Popular Posts