We Love Daddy!
We love daddy!
Jimmy is such a huge part of our family. He might be gone a lot but he makes it possible for me and the kids to do so many things. And we would have nothing without him.
He really is such an amazing dad to our children.
They know he loves them more than anything and I just feel like to have a father's love locked in like that is one of most important things for a child to have.
It makes the biggest difference in the world.
We had fun celebrating Jimmy all day.
It's not an easy thing getting a picture of him...but I did manage to get one of him and Zave this morning.
I planned on getting some cute ones before he headed off to work too but there wasn't enough time!
(Go figure lol)
So I took some of just the kids instead to show our love.
We love you Jimmy. More than you'll ever know.
If we don't say it enough. Thank you times a million for all that you do for us.












Comments
Post a Comment