Pylick Family Reunion
The next day we went over to Uncle Mike's church to have a cute early lunch with mom's side of the family. I was actually really excited because I haven't got to see anyone from her family in 10 years. This meant that Jimmy hadn't had the chance to meet any of them either.
We got to see Aunt Kathy and Uncle Fred (who set up the lunch for everyone which was so nice of them). We got to see Uncle Mike and Aunt Marsha, and then my cousin Jessie and her husband and kids. We got to see Uncle Frank. And we got to see my grandma!
She looked so cute. Jimmy and I spent the most time with her. It's so crazy to me that as you get older you really can start to lose so much of your memory. She told us some things that clearly weren't true lol. Like, how she lived in Arizona for a couple years.
She was so sweet though. I am so glad that we got to see her.
And I'm so glad that Jimmy got to meet everyone. Aunt Kathy was so nice and did a little "Get to Know Jimmy Game" too.
We took some pictures and then since we still had an hour or two to kill before our flight back home we played some basketball in the gym.
I'm so glad mom and dad only have a couple more weeks in Ohio. It made saying goodbye a lot easier!
Thanks for a wonderful weekend mom and dad!
Three generations.
I missed Lexi the most here. I wish she could have added our fourth gen to the picture.



Comments
Post a Comment