A Little Bday Prep
I had so much fun prepping for Lexi's party!
For the longest time Lexi was set on a unicorn theme. And I had looked up so many cute ideas for decorations and of course for the cake. And by the time July came around both Lexi and I had a pretty good idea for everything. And I was so excited to do the cake!
However, while we were at Lake Powell Lexi just happened to decide that she no longer wanted to do a unicorn theme. LOL
It was totally fine that she changed her mind but I definitely was kind of disappointed that I wouldn't get the chance to try the unicorn cake.
Anyways, she decided she wanted to do a rainbow theme instead.
And I have to admit, I too really liked the idea.
There are so many cute decorations out there with this theme too!
As for the cake, Lexi wanted it to be a rainbow cake on the inside. And then wanted it to be covered with sprinkles on the outside.
This also sounded really fun to try.
Here are some pics of the day before the big day.
Including some special sprinkle 7 pancakes in the morning. Lexi wants to have homemade french fries on her actual birthday tomorrow but I just couldn't pass up the chance to make her a 7 shaped pancake. So that was on the prep agenda today too!
Happy birthday eve sweet girl!
I thought the colors came out so good! I was worried that maybe they would be dull or something but they came out super bright!







Comments
Post a Comment