Izaac's First Basketball Season
It was so fun to watch Izaac play basketball this season! It was definitely a season to remember, since he started without even being able to dribble. He really has come so far, especially mentally.
He only touched the ball a couple times during the games but he never got discouraged or complained.
Honestly, all I wanted for him this season was to fall more in love with sports. And he did. So I count it as one GIANT win. Because he sincerely has fallen in love with basketball.
I'm so glad that our city offers it twice a year. Even though January does seem pretty far away.
Here is a compilation of some pictures and video of the season.
Always so happy to get the snacks at the end!
I obviously didn't know they were recording for a little while haha
Here is Izaac doing such a good job at guarding!
And here is one of the handful of times that Izaac touched the ball!!
It wasn't long but man, we were proud!
You're awesome Izaac! And there's not much more I love than watching you play sports.







Comments
Post a Comment