WELCOME HOME!!
That's right! Grandma and Grandpa are coming home!
The night before the kids and I made a sign to put up for them. It was so fun because we were all just so giddy making it. We were just so excited that they were coming back home!
The next day we headed down to Phoenix about an hour before Grandma and Grandpa were supposed to arrive. We stopped at the grocery store first for them and then we put the sign up at the house and stuff. And Lexi got to set up her little display. It was cute. She was seriously so happy that she would have her grandma back.
Lexi and Grandma have such a sweet relationship. They always have. And while they have been away, Lexi has facetimed with her weekly. She needs her fix just like her mom does lol.
Her is her little display.
And here they come!!!
I thought about getting video but I just couldn't. I wanted to be apart of the moment instead of filming it.
So happy they are back!
Welcome home you guys!
Put those tags away!










Comments
Post a Comment