Are You Kidding Me??
Tonight I got so mad I literally had to leave the house and take a little walk to cool off.
The last couple of days or so I have started doing some party/birthday prep for Lexi.
This included a rainbow made out of fondant that would go on top of Lexi's sprinkle cake. And I was kind of excited about it! I thought it turned out super cute.
Well tonight after I put Zavier to bed I come downstairs to find that a CHUNK had been bitten off of it. From the top part too.
UM WHAT??!?!
It's literally been sitting on the counter for hours. The kids know darn well it's for the cake which CLEARLY is not done yet!!
.......
So I ask the three members of the family still awake who did this??????
And Izaac looks at me and says, "I was really hungry"
Oh. My. Gosh.
I couldn't even say anything I was so mad. Mainly because I didn't have the stuff or time to make a new one.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So I walked right outside to calm my nerves.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME IZAAC?!?


Comments
Post a Comment