Meet the Teacher Night!






Look how cute these kids look! Tonight I swear they looked like little models. 
Must be the hair cuts =)

We took pictures and then we were off to meet their new teachers. Lexi was all excited, all day actually, until it was time to walk to the school lol. I had to hold her hand almost the entire time. 

Izaac on the other hand didn't have a care in the world. It's crazy to see how different each of them is. 

Anyways, I really loved both of their teachers.

Lexi has Mrs. Bowers this year. She is actually known to be one of the best teachers in the school. So I wasn't worried at all. Lexi also had several friends in her class with her again. So that was great too. 



Izaac's teacher is the sweetest. She has such a fun and bubbly personality. Her name is Mrs. Garcia. And I'm so excited that Izaac has her. Though I don't think he cares at all who his teacher is lol

He was totally and 100% comfortable and didn't show any sign of being nervous or scared. 
The only thing I'm worried about with him is that he can't even really write his name. 
He has wanted nothing to do with "learning" as he likes to call it and I have really just let it be.
Hopefully, it doesn't come back to bite me. 


I am going to miss these kids like crazy.




Comments

Popular Posts