Back To School Shots
Tonight we took a couple minutes and went over to the park by the school to take some back to school pictures.
And I actually managed to get a decent one of all three kids together too! Woo hoo!!
Lexi is so beautiful and is really starting to look so grown up.
She's still not the easiest camper to get a picture of though. And it was especially hard tonight because she was already getting pretty anxious about school. BUT I did and said some pretty funny (yet embarrassing) things to crack a couple smiles out her of.
Here is our super cute second grader.
Izaac was the opposite. SO easy to get a smiling picture of this cutie. He has really been the best picture taker ever lately!
It took literally like 2 minutes to get 100 good pictures of him lol.
Anyways, he is looking so grown up to me too! I cannot believe he is in Kindergarten.
I'm pretty sure the girls are just going to swoon over him. Lexi's friends definitely already do lol. He sure is handsome. Just like his daddy.
Here are some of his cute pictures.
Good luck tomorrow guys!










Comments
Post a Comment