Hats are Cool and So am I


Oh this boy. He is all about being "cool" these days. And honestly, I have no idea where or how he even learned what "cool" really means. 
But now that he does or at least think he does lol, it's extremely important to him that he is. 

And this usually requires that he wears a hat LOL.

I'll ask him, why are you wearing your hat like that?
And he'll reply back, "Because it's cool of course"
Oh, yes yes, of course  =)

He can't wear one at school but when he is home you can usually find him wearing one, the matter what he is doing.

I have to say, I actually love how the hat looks on him. Though as his mom I would say it's definitely more cute than it is cool. But I wouldn't dare tell him that =)




Comments

Popular Posts