Love at First Sight


Today me and Zave met my mom at the mall for some talking, walking, and some causal shopping.
-I rhymed on purpose if you are questioning it =) -

I love going to the mall with my mom. I actually think that, excluding going to the mall with my friends in high school, I probably have only been to the mall like 3 or 4 times EVER without her lol.  It's just something I only do with her. Maybe because she makes it so fun for me. She buys me and the kids stuff. She always treats me to lunch. And she and I get to have such fun conversations. 

It always puts me in the best mood! 
Anyways, after some jamba juice and shopping we stopped in the pet store.

And Zavier got so excited!
He was so giddy about all the dogs.

And since we still had some time before I had to get back home to get the older kids, we asked if we could go in one of the small rooms with one of the golden retrievers.

And oh my goodness. 
Zavier LOVED her. Wasn't scared. Wasn't bored. But was completely in love with this puppy.

It was absolutely adorable.
And definitely made me think (a tiny bit) of maybe getting one of our own....




Thanks for such a fun day mom! 

Comments

Popular Posts