Izaac's Day!

Today was amazing. It was everything that I think a birthday should be.

It's weird because yes I love all my kids all the same but I also truly love each of them in very very different ways too and I just LOVE the way I love Izaac, if that makes sense lol. I love our relationship and who he is so so much and it felt so great getting to celebrate him all day!

He woke up this morning to balloons and streamers and like every birthday, I was in his room at the crack of dawn to get that first glimpse of his older self. He was so cute when he woke up too. An instant smile hit his face and I just loved that.

He also got to have one heck of a breakfast. Jimmy and his grandpa made him steak and eggs (his request) and so already he was living life lol.

After breakfast we let him open most of his gifts. And it was fun because he was excited about each and every one. He says his favorite gifts were his pokemon hat and watch from his aunt Amanda. And I have to say I was kind of shocked! Because he also got a bow and arrow, a remote control car, a jolteon, and the yoshi game, just to name a few... but he was so excited about that hat and watch!

He said they will make him look super cool LOL (Should this worry me????)

After gifts, he played with his grandpa for a bit while I worked on his cake. 

Oh! I should also mention that this birthday was all about Minecraft! For the longest time he had wanted an Evee evolution party.... but just last week he switched it up to minecraft.

Jimmy's been letting the kids play minecraft on the computer and both of them have fallen in love with it. Which was kind of nice because I was kind of worried about this "Evee Evolution" party lol.

Early in the afternoon, everyone went swimming. And then everyone except me went out to do some shopping and to get some ice cream. This was really really nice because it gave me plenty of time to finish the cake, clean up a bit, and take a much needed shower! 

K I also want to say that I LOVED making this cake. I think this one and the castle one have been my favorites so far. I had so much fun shaping this one and then making it "minecraft!" It was also so fun for to watch it evolve from step to step.  Ironically reminding me of minecraft! =)

Anyways, after they got back, Grandma and Grandpa got here and we started to make the pizza! Pizza on the grill to be exact (another birthday request). Grandpa Cox did most of the work and it turned out so good!

And pretty soon we had cake! 
And then after that we had snow cones! Jimmy had ordered a machine for the upcoming summer and it got here this afternoon. And it's pretty awesome lol

It was a day full of fun, games, laughs, good food, and sugar. The best of the best.

I can't believe my Izaac is 6. He is one of my bestest friends and I love him more than I can ever say!

Happy 6th Birthday Iz Piz! We hope you have the best 6th year ever!!


















































Comments

Popular Posts