The Grandest Falls

A couple years ago a friend of mine posted on social media a picture of the "grand falls". And it looked absolutely incredible! I was so taken back too because I had never even heard of it before!

Come to find out, the reason why it's kind of unknown is because it only exists after a lot of rainfall in the Spring. You can't just go and see it anytime you want.

Well this year was absolutely perfect because it has snowed so much up north, which meant lots of water!

It also worked out perfect because it was literally on the way to New Mexico which happened to be our destination for the weekend! We had decided a few weeks ago to go and visit Tom and Holly with my parents this weekend.

SO we all decided it was worth it to stop and see it on the way to Tommy's. And I think we all agreed that it was the right decision too.

It was absolutely breath taking. And it really did look like chocolate! I think the kids even believed that it was chocolate for a second or two haha!

It's always so amazing for me to see Earth's beautiful creations like this. It made me want to see so many more places too. I think it also seemed a little bit more grand because of the experience that we had earlier this week. I felt so incredibly blessed to be standing there with Jimmy.

Anyways, I am so glad we got to check this one off of our list.

Here we come New Mexico!

















Oh. Side note we found some wild horses leaving the falls. And Jimmy decided he wanted to say hi =)






Comments

Popular Posts