New Mexico 2019
We got to have a fun quick trip to New Mexico to see Tommy's family again this year and it was so nice spending time with them. I wish so much that they lived closer because I just love all of them so much.
The ride there was awesome. We had mom and dad with us. We had the new ride. Zave was awesome and never made a sound. And we got to see the Grand Falls. It really couldn't have gone better.
We got to New Mexico around dinner time and Holly had made calzones for us which were so so yummy! The kids were so excited to be there and instantly felt right at home. It's so nice getting somewhere, where the kids feel comfortable right off the bat.
It's funny because for the most part we didn't do too much lol. We mostly just talked and played games. BUT it was really nice. We also got to watch conference. And we did make it to the awesome park near their house.
I am kind of glad we mostly hung out though. I wasn't in the mood to do much. Because Jimmy was involved in that shooting a couple days ago, it put me in a strange mood. Honestly, being with family and playing games was really perfect for both of us I think.
OH! The kids also lucked out too because while we were there a friend of Tom and Holly, dropped off a bouncy house! Which of course, the kids loved, after we got it blown up.
Anyways, maybe next time we'll venture out more or maybe not. Just being with Tom and Holly and their kids is good enough for me!
Thanks for having us guys!
















Comments
Post a Comment