Courtside Baby

After we got back from park hopping in Mesa we only had a few hours until we set back out on the highway again.

Tonight we got to basically sit courtside at the Sun's stadium to watch Enok play basketball! What a cool experience! I wish I got a better picture of Enok! Ughh. All my shots are blurry from the game.

We first met the family at Shake Shack which of course was delicious. And then we all headed over to the arena.

It was so fun to just walk right on down to the court!

It was also so fun to watch my nephew play! He was awesome. I can't believe how freaking tall he is now either!

It was a really fun night.

Also, Jake and Cari's kids slept over after we got back. Another fun way to start off the summer!! 





Comments

Popular Posts