Park Hopping
Summer is here!!! Woot woot! And this week has been randomly cold...
So we took full advantage of the weather today and drove down to Mesa to visit a park... or two lol.
There has been a park in Mesa that we have been meaning to check out for awhile now and it was the first thing on kid's summer list! Also I had my heart set on some Bahama Bucks so I figured when we were done with the park we could go over there! Win, win.
WELL surprisingly Zavier was done with Pioneer park way earlier than I thought he would be. So at about 10, we were done with the park (which was AWESOME btw!)... seriously I don't know why we don't have a park like this in Surprise?? The one slide was particularly awesome. It literally took a whole minute to slide down!
Anyways, even though we were done with the park, Bahama Bucks wasn't open yet, and I was not going to leave without going there lol so I had to think about what to do.
Well while we were driving around we passed a Mc Donalds and I thought, why not get some fries and then check out the other famous park down here, River view. I've also heard good things about this one.
This worked out fantastically lol. The kids all got their own thing of fries and thought it was the coolest thing and by the time they had eaten them in the car, we were at the other park and they were ready to run around again.
And they actually liked this park better! It was pretty dang scary though. The highlight of the park is this ginormous climbing monstrosity and before I could even process how dangerous it was, Lexi was already at the top (ahhhhh!)
Luckily no one got hurt lol. I wonder if kids get hurt often or if it's something that is safer than it seems.
This park is also beautiful. It's right by this cute little lake and they did such a good job of making it look really pristine and nice. I wish we had something like this one too!
This time the kids actually didn't want to leave lol. Lexi said that this was her dream come true. I think she climbed to the top like 20 times (okay, as high as I would let her). And Zave and Izaac loved climbing everything too.
So by the time we were done (or by the time I made them be done) Bahama Bucks had been open for quite some time lol. The kids were very curious to what this place was and were SUPER excited once we got inside. I let them each get a shaved ice and they were living life lol. They thought it was so cool that their drinks came with little umbrellas haha. Izaac got bubble gum and Lexi got sugar cookie. I thought both choices were terrible but what can you do lol Me and Zave split the tigers blood and it was to die for. SOOOO good!
It was such a fun time with the kids. I loved almost every second =)
It really was the perfect first day of summer.
Also. I took a million pictures.
First Park
Second Park
Bahama Bucks
The video of me and the kids going down the longest slide ever. And this is only from about half way!

















































Comments
Post a Comment