Lexi's Piano Recital
Today Lexi had her third piano recital but this time, her teacher rented out a place so that it could feel a little bit more official.
I love her teacher, Joy, so much. She makes it so fun for Lexi and really gives it her all. You can tell by all of her students that not only does she takes her job very seriously but that she genuinely loves it so much. We feel so lucky to have her.
BUT really this post is about Lexi and not her teacher haha.
Lexi did amazing today! She got up in front of everyone all by herself, spoke into the microphone (that alone wowed us all haha) AND then she played her pieces beautifully. I am so grateful that piano has become a part of her life. I love listening to her play and I look forward to many more years of this.
So proud of you Lexi girl!



Comments
Post a Comment