Water Day Fun!
Today I got to help out at Water Day for Kindergarten. This meant that I got to spend the day with my favorite 6 year old!
It was so cute to watch him and his friends do each of the different stations outside. He was so energetic and competitive, especially when it came to the sponge race. And then it was so funny to watch him and the boys soak each other with the sprinkler. They got pretty wet and muddy and of course didn't notice one bit lol.
It was also cute to watch him draw on the white poster. He wrote minecraft in bubble letters lol and then did some minecraft characters. He's so cute.
I didn't get to stay for the pizza party because Jimmy had to run to work but Izaac said he had 6 pieces of pizza! What?!?!
I'm glad his school does fun things like this. And I'm so glad I got to be a part of some of it.










Comments
Post a Comment