Dating 101


Okay so dating 101.... 

Go on them!!

Because of our sweet and loving children, dates for Jimmy and I, have almost entirely disappeared.

We are "those" parents when it comes to babysitting and it really is hard for both of us to leave them.

Yes.... they are just THAT cute =)

However, since meeting and becoming good friends with Doug and Jess, our dating has increased 100 %!

Seriously, almost every single week in the last month or two!

WOOO HOOO!!!

We have just started to trade off kids and it is the best thing ever. 

We feel so so so comfortable leaving our kids with them, the kids absolutely love being there, it's FREE, and it's 2 minutes away from us.

PERFECT.

We don't really take too many pictures on our dates because I don't like to take them... (ok that was sarcasm at it's finest)
Jimmy likes me better I think when I don't have the camera in my hand =)
So they are limited lol

But seriously though, this dating thing, has been amazing. It has been so good for us. There is definitely a reason the Church tells us to do it.

 I love my man and spending some one on one time with him. 

Comments

Popular Posts