Lexi's First Hair Cut!

In the past month I have gone back and forth and back and forth on what to do with Lexi's hair. It is just so thin and stringy (sorry Lex, you get that from me).

Part of me wanted to cut it, hoping it would look fuller and come in a bit thicker, and part of me was scared to death that if I did cut it, it would look absolutely terrible. 

Well after talking with mom and looking up this fun looking children's hair place one morning, I decided to just go for it. 
I asked Lexi, "Would you like to get your hair cut today?" and she said yes. 

So off we went. 

And I am SO glad we did! We had such a fun day.

We first stopped at target. We got some things for our upcoming trip to Utah, got some slushies afterwards, and then we went to the hair place.

What a fun place! 

Each station had a fun vehicle for the child to sit in and then each one also had it's own tv. And then there was a big play room for people waiting or for other siblings. It was really cute.

So when we first walked in, they asked Lexi to choose from there cute display of dvd's.  She chose the Tinkerbell one (no surprise there, as Tinkerbell is her new love) and then they had her chose her vehicle. 

I tried to convince her to sit in the police car one to make her daddy proud but she opted for the fire truck. But that's okay because Izaac sat in the police one next to her. 

They popped in Tinkerbell and the lady got started. She was very sweet.

Lexi did great! She listened to everything she was told and sat very still. The lady didn't take off much but I think it made such a big difference! 

At the end, she put some sparkle spray in Lexi's hair and then both kids got lolly pops. Lexi couldn't stop talking about it for a week. 

They also gave us a cute certificate for it being Lex's first hair cut and a little piece of Lex's chopped hair. 
So adorable. 

Here's the lucky girl!





And here's Iz representing his daddy =)





Comments

Popular Posts