Pet Lizard


There is a lizard that lives in our playroom. 

He can't get out, or at least hasn't figured out how to lol

And so we just let him live in there

Once or twice a week we will find him on the wall or some where in the room
and it makes for an exciting challenge to catch him again

We catch him and the kids will play with him, until eventually he gets away again

And the cycle starts all over again... 
Just when I start to think, maybe he's escaped, he shows up again

Lately though, Izaac has become terrified of him. 

Just the other day, he was crying in the playroom, just sitting there and I couldn't see why on earth he would be so upset, just sitting there like that. 
Well, as I got closer I saw the little guy, just next to him on the slide.

It made me chuckle.

Being the mean mom that I am, I caught him and then tried to give it to Izaac. 

He screamed absolute bloody murder 

Poor kid.

Anyways, I thought I would blog about our "pet" lizard. 
Personally, I love him and hope he sticks around for quite some time. 




Comments

Popular Posts