Jimmy Turns 28!


Ok so is it just me, or is 28 OLD?!?! 
Man, it is seriously getting so weird celebrating our birthdays because we just keep on getting to these ages that seem way TOO old! Idk if it's because I've known Jimmy since he was 16 or what but it (28 especially) just feels so strange to me!

Anyways, besides Jimmy being an old man, I still have to put for the record, that he is an amazing old man =)
I truly love this guy with every thing I am.

He is such a hardworking man, he is so devoted to helping and serving others, he could not be a more loving and fun daddy to our children, and is an incredible husband and friend to me.

We are so blessed to have him in our lives.

This year Jimmy once again, wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Kind of boring I thought. So I upped it a little and made it a 4 layer one with two different kinds of chocolate frosting. =)


His birthday was actually on the same day that we went pumpkin picking, so it really was a really good day!
After we got home, he got to open his present... SURPRISE NY Giants cufflinks

And then a little bit later the Andersons came over and had pizza and cake with us. We also talked way till way late that night with them.  So much fun =)

Some cake pictures!







Happy Birthday to you Jimmy.
You mean the world to us!



Here's to another amazing year!

Comments

Popular Posts