Kid chefs & Cookies!


So usually when we make roll out cookies, Mommy "helps" ALOT. 
Well this time, I decided to let the kids do most of it.

That this batch of cookies didn't have to taste great or look great. 
It could just be a fun thing for the kids to do.

And it was! 
Lexi was ecstatic when she was just given a heap of dough and they each loved picking out different Halloween cut outs to make.

It was so much fun letting the kids do most of the work and watching them really experiment with the dough.

And the kids did great! 
The cookies actually  tasted so good, we didn't even frost them! 
(Made with extra love I suppose)











 I absolutely love being a mother and how much being a mom teaches me. 
It is so rewarding in so many ways.

My children truly are my light. 


Comments

Popular Posts