Birthday Celebration for Slim!


Thinking thirty sounded old last year... is kind of a joke now that Jimmy is 31! 

Can you believe that?
Thirty ONE.

Goodness me.

Anyways, there was no homemade cake this year (baking items are packed away), matches were used for candles... LOL, and it might have been WAY past the kids' bed times,

But we were all still super thrilled!

Because Jimmy was actually home! And we got to celebrate him in the actual flesh!
(Well not Zave, he was asleep)

We really haven't seen Jimmy much the last few weeks and we were worried that we weren't even going be able to be with him on his birthday but luckily for us, he had court up here today! So even though it was late when he arrived, we were still able to sing and have cake together. 

I think the kids looked out the window a million times today waiting to see that cop car pull in the drive way. They were very excited to wish their daddy a happy birthday.
Oh, and for him to see the 31 chocolates that we counted out for him. =)

Anyways, because this is my blog I can be mushy. 

I love you James Cox. 
And I can honestly say that I love you more every single year, even if you are getting ridiculously old.
You will always be my number one.

Wishing you all the happiness and love that could ever be possible. 








Happy 31st!!


Comments

Popular Posts