Half Way There so STOP
Can we repeat the last 6 months please?
Can we just do it all over again?
Because it has been a dream. An unreal amazing dream.
Seriously, time is going too fast and it would be glorious to experience the last 6 months with you again.
Zavier love, I would repeat the last 6 months over a hundred times if I could.
I truly really would.
I keep wondering as you get older if you are going to start to become more fussy but honestly that hasn't been the case at all.
You still only get upset (not ever a full on cry) if you are tired or hungry. And when we put you down, you still are just like, "Ah okay, here is where I need to rest".
It never gets old to me either. Every time I put you in the closet (in the pack n play) or your crib at home, I am amazed that you never fight me about it. You never have and you never do.
...I know, it's like unheard of.
It's actually kind of funny now because I literally never know when you are sleeping. Sometimes I'll go check on you and you're wide awake just playing or laying there. And so who knows how long you have been awake or if you ever even went to sleep at all?!
This happens early in the morning too. It's getting darker in the mornings now so if you wake up closer to 5, I'll generally give you a bottle and then put you back in your crib, even if personally you are ready to start the day, and you'll just be like, "Oh okay, come get me when you wake up."
I mean seriously....
And if that wasn't enough.
Light Zavier, You are crawling! It's more so of an army crawl but you are so darn good at it. You seriously are moving everywhere.
You can get yourself anywhere if you want to. Currently, you are in the hallway. It's crazy because I have to be careful about what's on the floor now!
And like everything else, it makes me cry when I think about it.
I literally get to witness a miracle every single day.
So I mean it when I say, I would re live it all again in a heartbeat.
It's been the most amazing thing to see you triumph in basically everything so far.
Let's see.
At half way to one you weigh 16 pounds.
You eat 7 ounces every 4-6 hours.
You go down at 8 and wake up between 5-6
You go down at 8 and wake up between 5-6
You love the bath.
You LOVE all foods. We gave you peas last night and you gobbled it all right up.
And we also started to give you those baby biscuits.
You still love anyone and everyone and if someone offers you a smile you instantly return it.
You love to make noises.
You really like to be in the stand up toy (I don't know what it's called)
You have more hair than Izaac or Lexi did at this age
You love to be tossed or swung and definitely tickled!
You love to eat your toes and socks never last a minute on those feet lol
And you love to take everything in. It's like you are fascinated with everything. Every object, texture, person, toy, you name it.
Oh Zave Zave.
As much as we love seeing you show off, progress, and grow up, it kills me that your baby time is dwindling. You are amazing.
Happy half birthday baby boy.
I couldn't love you more if I tried.

Comments
Post a Comment